The International Special Tooling and Machining Association (ISTMA), the world's largest representative body for global tooling manufacturing, has announced that its next triennial 16th World Conference and General Assembly will be hosted by Cape Town, South Africa in 2023 in collaboration with the Production Technologies Association of South Africa (PtSA).
The conference will coincide with the All Africa Expo and the event will collectively be branded as the All Africa Expo ISTMA 2023. The All Africa Expo will give African countries a platform to showcase their tooling manufacturing abilities and investment potential and will offer continental tooling producers exposure to the world's foremost tooling technology, tooling houses and influential role-players. The All Africa Expo will be the first platform to boast Africa's spirit of invention and pockets of manufacturing excellence and will offer unprecedented global networking opportunities to the continent. The All Africa Expo will also offer suppliers an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to African and global tooling markets in a cost-effective way by participating as sponsors and/or exhibitors.
You can expect the following from the All Africa Expo ISTMA 2023:
- High-end technical sessions to keep attendees up to date with the latest production trends and tooling technology as well as other relevant topics such as international and regional trade, government regulations and international trading conditions.
- Regional meetings to network with a wide variety of tooling industry experts and other relevant role-players from around the world.
- A comprehensive industry expo featuring country pavilions, African manufacturing companies, African tooling systems manufacturers of moulds, dies, assembly systems and measuring equipment, importers of tooling, moulds and dies and machine tool manufacturers. To download the exhibition floorplan and booking form, click here.
- An African Investment Indaba Conference to expose potential investors to African investment opportunities and to solicit support and investment for the growth of manufacturing on the continent.
- Plant tours to showcase tooling activities in the Western Cape.
If you want to be the first to know when registration opens for the ISTMA 16th World Conference and African Investment Indaba, click here.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Bob Williamson - President, ISTMA World and Tapiwa Samanga - CEO, PtSA